Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brayer Workshop


Tomorrow I'm off to Savannah, Ga. to attend Michelle Zindorf's advanced brayer workshop.  I attended a beginner workshop in Jacksonville, Fl a few months ago.  I'm very excited!  If you aren't acquainted with Michelle's work you should check her out.  She does beautiful work and it's different from many cards you see.  She uses the brayer to create magic.  I did this card last February for my daughter's birthday using one of her tutorials.  That was before the workshop, so all I could do was sponge.  I tried the brayer but couldn't make it look right.  I love the card anyway and so did my daughter.


This is one of the cards from her workshop...and I used the brayer.  I just love it.  Anyway here's her blog.  Be prepared to fall in love.  There are so many talented people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.