Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Post-it note & Pen

Thought I'd share this little post-it note folder that I made.  I found this template somewhere and can't remember where.  I need a better pen, but haven't really looked.  The stamp is an older stamp set from PaperTrey Ink:  "Autumn Abundance."  I have used these flowers quite a bit.  I colored the image with copics.
And that's the directions.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked it on the inside and then embossed with Distressed Ink.  I think it looks nice.  I've been following Jennifer McGuire's "Holiday Thinking Inking" classes on Two Peas in a Bucket and she did the same technique using acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.