Sunday, October 10, 2010

A little Christmas

It seems a little early for Christmas, but I got these new stamps from JustRite Stamps Vintage Christmas 3-1/4...and we just have to play, don't we?  I was inspired by a card by Lauraly, Just Give Me Stamps.   It's good to get the cards ready and not have to scurry when Christmas comes.  I somehow seem to make all different cards.  I enjoy doing this.  The papers are papers I had left from another year and I'm not sure what they are.  I used copics to color the ornaments.  I cut them out and put them on dimensionals.  I also used Crystal effects on the ornaments, nesties circle and scallop,  ribbon (I think Martha Stewart), and faux stitches.  I really like the colors.  Hope you've had a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.