Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Cards

 Got this idea from Jennifer McGuire's blog.  I stamped twice and cut some flowers out and mounted them on deminsions.
Stamps:  Flower Burst Pattern/Hero Arts; Holiday Labels #14/WaltzingMouse; Sentiment-MFT
Ink:  Distress Inks-Spiced Marmalade & Rusty Hinge
Die:  Spellbinders Labels Ten
CS:  Whisper White/Stampin'Up

 I tried out the new Faber-Castell big brush artist pens.  Think I'll need to keep playing with these, but I think I like 'em.  I watched a couple of videos on this...Gina K, Jennifer McGuire.
Stamp:  Leaf Cluster/Hero Arts; Friend background/Hero Arts
Ink:  Faber-Castell PITT artist pen big brushes cobalt green 156; permanent green olive 167; scarlet red 118; Old paper/Distress Ink
Die:  Labels Ten
CS:  Aqua Mist/PaperTrey Ink
Ribbon:  Joann's

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.