Thursday, June 16, 2011

 My friend's card for his birthday.  He has a Harley and loves the beach.  He was amazed.
Stamp:  Motorcycle-Stampin' Up digital; Palm tree (a stamp I've had for years)
Ink:  Tumbled glass, scattered straw, frayed burlap distress inks.
Coloring:  colored pencils on palm tree; copic and colored pencils for motorcycle
Technique:  DTP
Paper:  whisper white-stampin' up and other various paper
Hardware:  Stampin' Up kit

 My Dad turned 90 this June...and this was the card I made for the occasion.
Stamp:  Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous "The journey"
Die:  Fancy tags two; Labels Ten
Paper:  Basic Grey
Mama and Daddy's anniversay card.  They've been married 64 years.
Stamps:  Hero Arts "Peeking Posies"
Color:  Colored pencils
Paper:  Basic Grey "Curio"; black & White CS
Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.