Friday, March 25, 2011

Boy Gone Fishing

This is the cutest image....I just love that little boy!  My nieces baby wears the same kind of cap, so when I saw "Boy Gone Fishing" from Lili of the valley, I had to have him (along with several others).
Stamp:  Boy gone Fishing/lili of the valley
Paper:  Basic Grey
Pearls:  Hero Arts (colored with copics)
Hardware:  from stash
Sentiment:  handwritten; die-Spellbinders scallop circle

I found this poem somewhere, but thought it was great to describe little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.