Saturday, October 30, 2010

Brayer Workshop

I thought I'd share the cards I made at Michelle's workshop in Savannah.  It was much fun and I really enjoyed it.  This is the first one we did.  Used a reverse mask to make the mountain...and look at the reflection...pretty cool.
I didn't think I'd like this one, but I do.  We used "Nature Silhouettes" stamp set from Stampin'Up! and "Elements of Style."  We also used Elements of Style on the first one.
This was the last one.  We used Elements of Style stamp set on this one, too.  A white pen was used to highlight the bird and flowers.  I'm a big Michelle Zindorf fan.  Her cards are very unique and uncomplicated.  A lot of the cards I see on blogs are beautiful, but have so many layers, embellishments that I can't seem to keep up.  The flowers that are being made and used on cards are very nice, but I guess they are really practical for mailing.  The cards I make trying to keep up look busy and messy sometimes.  Anyway, I digress.  Hope you are having a great day and I wish you happy card making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.