Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn Wishes


I just love the fall. It seems to bring lots of memories back...football games, my grandparents place in North Dokato, back to school, new clothes, new paper and pencils...the list goes on. When I saw the Anything Goes challenge, I wanted to share my autumn card. I went to my fall stamps from last year and found this one (Harvest Blessings which is on sale right now) from Verve Stamps. I love this set and it felt good to use it again. The paper is from JoAnn Fabrics, Debbie Mumm "Harvest & Holiday." I also used Circle Nestibilities. I used Memento ink to stamp the focal image and distress inks for the leaves and to distress Autumn Wishes. Anyway....I send the best Autumn wishes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.