Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something New...I'm back


Friday DT challenge #30 from Our Craft Lounge....that's something new. I've never entered into any of the many, many challenges I see, but I have a card that I made with my new Fabulous Florals stamp set. It has all the elements of the sketch and I'm kind of excited to be sharing it. I love this stamp set...it's my first OCL stamps. I found it at my not-so-local, but loved stamp/scrapbook store in Ocala, Fl, Priceless Scrapbooks and More. This is a first attempt and, like everything new, there's "Stuff" to be learned. So here it is......I used Basic Grey "Oliver" paper and the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp set, Rockin It. I also used some of Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz on the flower.

1 comment:

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.