Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For the Grandkids



I have 15 month old twin grandsons who live in California, much too far away. My daughter sent me a picture of them sharing a juice bar...so cute! I ran across this stamp, Boys-Milk and Biscuits, at Lili of the Valley Ltd and knew I had to have it. It was perfect for the boys. I don't have a lot of boy appropriate stamps, but I am working on it. The papers are Basic Grey "Oliver", dies are neatabilities (oval and fancy tag), copic markers for coloring, crystal effects on the milk glass. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps. All the time I'm coloring, choosing paper, etc., I'm thinking about my boys.













No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.