Monday, September 1, 2008

Stamping with the Birds...




This is a card that I made for my mother's birthday. The cranes were made from a stencil by Washi Accent stencils. They are super easy to do and I love their simplicity. The papers are origami cut with scallop scissors. The embellishments are from the Stampin' Up hodgepodge hardware. The card is green and the layer piece is purple which were colors from the origami papers. I don't remember the measurements. Sorry the pictures is a little blurry, this is a card I made a long time ago and my picture taking wasn't the best. I think you can see enough to get the gist....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.