Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let's Get Started

Let's Get Started This is something that seems to be everywhere and I think I'll give it a try and see where it goes. I'm usually not a person to jump on a band-wagon, but I'd like to see where this takes me. I hope to make some new friends and learn skills that I can use to grow in many ways. I would like to share some of the cards that I have created and somewhat copied. I don't think I have anything yet that is truely original....but I do have fun with stamping and scrapbooking. I have some digital scrapbook LO both in scrapbookblog.com and in my computer. I like the option of begin able to share my scrapbooking with friends and relatives. I would not necessarily share with some distant relatives, but doing it digitally makes it easy. I'm not sure (but I plan to learn) how to share these LO here.
Labels: digital scrapbooking, scrapbooking, stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.