Friday, September 23, 2011

Beach Houses

End of the summer...time does seem to fly.  This is a card I made a little while back.  I love those beach houses.  It's a stamp by Magenta.  I used to buy quite a few Magenta stamps.  They were very unique to me.  I haven't seen any for several years and then I ran across this one.  Had to have it!
Stamp:  Beach Houses/Magenta; birds/Alexstamping; sentiment ?
Ink:  Distress inks-tumbled glass, tea dye; Momento Cocoa brown
Bakers twine
Papers:  Paper scraps
Metal clip
Technique:  direct-to-paper (also used some acrylic paint-white-and swiped across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.