Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some Digital Scrapbooking

My grandchildren...Kyla, Liam, & Eoin (Owen).  I really enjoy digital scrapbooking.  I used Stampin'Up "My Digital Studio".  I have used Photoshop Elements, but seem to go back to MDS.  It's easy, quick, and I can do most of the things that Photoshop does.  I don't just use the Stampin'Up products,  I can also use digital papers, elements, etc. from other companies  MDS seems simplier.  I carry my laptop to appointments where waiting becomes fun and productive.

1 comment:

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.