Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handmade Embossed Boxes


A Handmade box front with brad holding the box closed.  The lid, front and back are embossed.  The bottom isn't.   It's lightly distressed so the design stands out.   Distressing can be done in many different colors.

This is one piece box that opens to display the product inside.  There are flaps on the side to enclose the contents more security.

This is the way it looks when opened.  The flaps go on the inside for strength and privacy (so to speak).

The top is embossed and can be decorated in many ways:  tags, labels, ribbons, flower, etc.


The back of the box is embossed as well.  

Paper:  Ga. Pacific cardstock
Embossing:  Cuttlebug birds & swirls embossing folder
Brad:  Oriental Express
Template:  designed for a specific product


No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.