Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pattern Play, Day 3


Day 3 was using pattern paper with too much patterns.  Papers you like, but feel are too busy or big to use comfortably.  Kristina Werner's tip of breaking up really large patterns to take center stage and using very simple things otherwise was great.  I really like this card!
Paper:  Pretty Party/Crate Paper; Hawaiian shores,Vintage Cream, Kraft/Papertrey Ink
Stamp:  On Edge/Simon Says
Ink:  Gathered figs/Distress Ink; Archival Ink/Ranger
Pearls/Kaisercraft



2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is gorgeous! That DSP is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think for me I need to use DSP that I love to begin with. I have some that I don't like in the first place, so I'm not sure I'd like a card made with them not matter what I did to it. I could be wrong. Think I'll test out that theory since we're taking this class.

    ReplyDelete

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.