Friday, March 4, 2011

Learning photoshop elements

I'm taking a Elements class with Jessica Sprague.  I did Photoshop a long time ago and am trying the trail of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (can't find that link right now, but I'm sure you can google it).  My first assignment was to post a layout to the web...thus.  I'm having a little trouble cause I'm trying elements 9 and she instructing in elements 8, she's on a PC and I'm on a Mac.  Oh well.  I do love a challange.  To post on the web, the size has to be changed from the printable LO (lots of ppi) to web LO.  I'm learning a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.