Saturday, February 5, 2011

Treat jars with red hot candy for the grands!
Stamps:  Stampin up "Love You Much"; Waltzing Mouse "Holiday Labels No. 14" (these spellbinder compatible stamps are just the best)
Die:  Spellbinder Labels No. 14
Jars:  Michaels

Box card.....something different.
Stamps:  Stampin Up "Valentine Defined"

Opens into a box.  I put small hearts inside that I punched out with the Martha Steward heart edge punch.  This was fun and easy to make.  Found a video with the instructions....can't remember where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.