Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My stamping buddy



I have been so very fortunate to have the best stamping buddy in the world. We have been getting together most every Thursday night to stamp...just Munda and I stamping and talking either at my house or hers. We've been to several conventions in St. Marys, Ga. and stamping classes anywhere close, and just stamp shopping all over the place. We always had to go out of town 'cause there's not even a Michael's close. I think that made it more fun, which is what she was. Munda died suddenlylast night. She had just turned 65 in June. I am so very sad and miss her like crazy already. The last time we stamped at my house she commented on the card I had made with my new JustRite, By the Sea set. I had used the sailboat with "We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sail." She said that was her deceased husbands favorite saying. I went online to tie a sailor's knot and Munda thought that was very funny. We were going to make a card with this set this week. It will take me awhile to adjust my sails after losing my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.