Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All evening on the computer


I've spent almost the whole evening here at the computer...looking at my favorites. I've been to Hero Arts and then checking out all the other blogs that I try to look at to see what they are doing. I get lots of ideas for cards and scrapbook layouts...now I don't have anytime left to play with the ideas. I spent a lot of time this weekend making things to use as gifts in my classroom. The kids were looking at them today and asking if those were the prizes for this weeks drawing...of course they are. I went to a class Saturday morning where we made all kinds of neat things that I can use during October/Halloween. I also sent three of them to my granddaughter in California. I told her I was sending her a Halloween package. It also contains a t-shirt that I tied-dyed orange and used a permanent marker and drew Jack-O-Lanterns inside the circles.....cute! I got the idea from another lady who saw it in a magazine. It was easy! Got to get myself to bed now. This is my new card....hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.