Thursday, September 18, 2008

Birthdays


Yesterday was my birthday! Everyone should have children around on their birthday. I got all kinds of cards from kids. Cards made with scrapbook paper and cards made on notebook paper. All the kids wanted to say "happy birthday." I think it's special to let people fuss over you sometimes. The kids all looked so satisfied with themselves as they gave me their card or a hug. The joy of giving is a special gift and one that is a win-win situation. So to all of you out there...make this a special day for someone and you've made it a special day for yourself. Sometimes things are so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World

My World
Bits and pieces

Travel Book

Travel Book
I love the word books. I used s.e.i "Black Orchid" papers and some of the matching embellishments. After a road trip this summer, this book will be filled with memories. I had so much fun working on this. I think the papers inspired me. I just love them.